POSITION: Lot Agent
The Lot Agent is responsible for patrolling company-designated parking areas; including but not limited to outdoor surface parking lots, indoor parking garages, event centers, and public streets, and using a company-provided mobile device and mobile printer to issue glass-replacement/repair quotes to vehicles with damaged glass. The Lot Agent may also perform other vehicle assessments as required.
JOB DUTIES & TASKS
- Patrol company designated parking lots, inspecting every vehicle for glass damage (chipped, cracked or broken windows).
- Issue glass replacement/repair quotes for qualifying vehicles using company-owned handheld device and wireless printer.
- Ensure that assigned mobile device(s) and printer(s) are maintained in good working condition and are fully-charged prior to starting each shift.
- Ensure adequate supplies of printer paper and quote envelopes are obtained and ready for issuance prior to beginning each shift.
- Consistently meet or exceed targets for quote issuance.
- Maintain professional appearance, wearing company provided uniform , waist pack and safety vest at all times while on duty.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EDUCATION
- High school diploma or GED.
- Familiarity with Android-based smartphones and bluetooth pairing.
- Detail-oriented. Must have the ability to thoroughly inspect vehicles for glass damage and accurately input vehicle and pricing information into the ShieldSaver application.
- Basic customer service skills
- Must be in good health and possess the physical ability to be outdoors and on foot for extended periods of time.
- Must comply with all company standards related to appearance and conduct.
- This is a 1099 contract position.
- Paid training provided.
- Drug Screen and Background check required.
Please email email@example.com your resume to apply.