POSITION: Team Lead
The Team Lead is responsible for performing all the duties of a Lot Agent in addition to supervisory duties. Supervisory functions include hardware and supplies management, team scheduling, new-hire training and other supervisory duties as required. The Team Lead also serves as the on-site contact / liaison for company clients. This position reports to the company Area Manager or other designated company representative.
JOB DUTIES & TASKS
- Ensure adequate supplies of marketing collateral, printer paper and quote envelopes are maintained and accessible to all Lot Agents prior to each shift.
- Ensure mobile device(s) and printer(s) are maintained in good working condition and are fully-charged prior to starting each shift.
- Assign mobile device and printer to each Lot Agent at beginning of each shift, and if required, ensure all devices are collected and secured prior to end of each shift.
- Maintain and coordinate team schedules and assign individual Lot Agents to designated parking areas at the beginning of each shift.
- Verify and report on Lot Agent hours worked.
- Train new hires on Lot Agent duties.
- Communicate and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular communication with designated company representatives regarding all aspects of field operations.
In addition to the duties described above, the Team Lead performs the following Lot Agent duties:
- Patrol company designated parking lots, inspecting every vehicle for glass damage (chipped, cracked or broken windows).
- Issue glass replacement/repair quotes for qualifying vehicles using company-owned handheld device and wireless printer.
- Ensure that assigned mobile device(s) and printer(s) are maintained in good working condition and are fully-charged prior to starting each shift.
- Consistently meet or exceed targets for quote issuance.
- Maintain professional appearance, wearing company provided uniform , waist pack and safety vest at all times while on duty.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EDUCATION
- High school diploma or GED.
- Familiarity with Android-based smartphones and bluetooth pairing.
- Detail-oriented. Must have the ability to thoroughly inspect vehicles for glass damage and accurately input vehicle and pricing information into the ShieldSaver application.
- Basic customer service skills
- Must be in good health and possess the physical ability to be outdoors and on foot for extended periods of time.
- Must comply with all company standards related to appearance and conduct.
- Contract position.
- Paid training provided.
- Drug Screen and Background check required.
Please email email@example.com your resume to apply.